Swedish Speaking Team Leader Lisbon, Portugal
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to provide management and support in all aspects of Customer Service.
As an Outbound Team Leader you will be responsible for achieving the defined ratios for your work team, ensuring productivity, quality and efficiency. Their daily activities are focused on achieving the highest efficiency in the work of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) assigned to their team. It should promote the development of CSR competencies and the consistency of their behavior with the company
• Communicate, ensure and follow-up the sales targets defined for each of your team's CSRs, giving constant feedback in order to achieve them
• Acting in accordance with the guidelines established by the company as an example to the remaining employees
• Meet and exceed the objectives established for each service, analyzing and evaluating the performance reports and promoting concrete actions to achieve them
• Manage and keep up-to-date the applications, databases and documentation related to your area of responsibility
• Report on the evolution of your team's CSR in terms of results and the quality of service provided
• Support the continuing professional development of CSRs, motivate and lead the work team
• Promote communication, teamwork and cooperation among team members
• Completed secondary education. It will be valued baccalaureate, professional and / or university training, as well as training related to sales or customer service
• Specific training and knowledge acquired with experience in team management, commercial strategy, sales and communication techniques
• Advanced level of Swedish and English oral and written
Who are you?
•You can properly use communication techniques, express messages and opinions clearly and accurately
•You are able to look for solutions and propose actions within the organization in order to achieve the Client´s satisfaction
•You are able to involve other areas in achieving results, offering complex solutions and change scenarios
•You easily can assess, adapt to tactics and objectives
•You have experience to use various techniques and strategies to divide the complex problems, perform a complete and exhaustive analysis and to identify several solutions
•You effectively determine the targets and priorities for your area and project implementation
•You can easily get involved in projects and represent the company`s values
•You are able to maintain motivation and positive attitude in situations of pressure
What`s in it for you?
•Young and dynamic environment
•Modern office, close to the city center and with easy public transportation network
•Possibility to build up a new team and new processes
•Working in an international environment with great career opportunities
•Working in a place where new ideas and process improvement are always appreciated
•Chance to work and live in one of the most exciting, vibrating and sunny cities of Europe
Transcom Worldwide is a global specialist in customer service and customer satisfaction. We provide solutions for customer service, sales and technical support through our extensive network of 52 contact centers in 21 countries. Transcom Europe is located in almost all European countries. We provide customer service handled by Scandinavian languages in Sweden, Latvia and Portugal.