Swedish speaking sales representative Lisbon, Portugal
We are now looking for new employees in Lisbon who will work with one of our clients.
Are you the next Sales Representative SuperStar?
Are you tired of the Swedish weather? Would you like to enjoy the sun during the fall and have an international experience in one of the most exciting cities of Europe? You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company. You want to be part of our unique team that really does help to make people's life easier. If you are ready to make the most exciting step in your life and move abroad then you are looking for Transcom!
Our mission is creating a world class customer experience
As our employee, you represent one of America’s largest insurance companies and provide a diverse range of customer services, including the Outbound (telemarketing), Inbound and Back Office area. The service to be provided by the Sales Representative must be of high quality, competent, with accurate and effective information. In short, the main focus is creating satisfied customers by solving their issue, and offers them the best service and products. In this role, it is very important to be actively involved in solving problems and proposing process improvements. Together with the client we will train you to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Young, motivating and dynamic environment, people like you!
- Modern office, close to the city center and with easy public transportation network
- Development and training opportunities
- Working in an international environment with great career opportunities
- Working in a place where new ideas and process improvement are always appreciated
- Fixed salary, along with a competitive bonus package, health care contributions, cheaper lunch and more!
- Chance to change the lives of others through our program Transcom Care, where we work together in various charity projects
- Chance to work and live in one of the most exciting, vibrating and sunny cities of Europe
Personality is more important than previous experience
- You complete secondary education
- You manage Swedish in speech and writing
- You manage English in speech and writing
- You have an excellent ability to create interpersonal relationships
- You enjoy providing good service and a good customer experience
- You love to work towards established targets
- You have a lot of energy and enjoy dynamic environments
- And off course, you’re always motivated and available for new challenge
- You easily adapt to new situations, cultural environment and/or language
- You put PASSION and Excellence in everything you do
- And last but not least, you bring INNOVATION to your life!
Does this job sound interesting to you? Please send your resume to email@example.com and we're looking forward to contact you! You can also apply directly via the link below.