Swedish Speaking Product Supervisor Lisbon, Portugal
We are looking for an experienced Product Supervisor to provide support our new team.
As a Product Supervisor you will be responsible for the development and delivery of Knowledge Management, along with the planning, delivery and evaluation of the related product training. The primary objective is to manage the direct and indirect provision of products knowledge and associated skills (system, applications etc.) to the Contact Centre as well as ensuring quality levels meet, or exceed, client and company expectations.
• Supporting Team Leaders in setting improvement programs and action plans for CSRs
• Keeping high level of own expertise, taking initiative to understand
• Gathering up-to-date product information and integrating feedback into the best practices
• Following training and development guidelines as defined by the company
• Developing and ensuring the proper creation of product training materials
• Setting up and implementing training follow-ups after all training is completed
• Identifying “training request” to maintain quality level, through the range of training and the quantity of delivery
• Defining and designing action plans for quality improvement together with TQM, clients, Team Leaders and Business Managers
• Understanding and supporting clients and company needs and requirements for Quality Improvement
• Ensuring that the company's standard procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
• Ensuring that all product material, equipment and logistics are available and updated
• Promote a culture of quality and know-how for all products and services delivered to clients and customers
• Provide input on CSRs results which will impact their Reward & Recognition scheme for quality and competence purpose
• Have worked in a training, quality and/or operations department
• Have worked with numbers and understand basic mathematics needed for reporting and analysis
• Have a proven and successful track record of effective training in the CRM/Collection business or a closely related industry
• Have experience in monitoring skills and coaching skills related to behavior-specific feedback
• Understand and read English and Swedish
Who are you?
• You are a self-motivated and commercially minded professional
• You have effective communication skills impacting people's behavior including those that do not report directly to you.
• You have effective analytical skills to analyze results and make decisions based on facts and figures.
• You can inspire other people to reach their full potential
• You are able to take ownership for quality, competence and commitment
• You have high personal energy and enjoy a lively environment
• You are highly flexible and welcome changes and improvements
• You enjoy developing others
• You are committed to continuous learning
What`s in it for you?
•Young and dynamic environment
•Modern office, close to the city center and with easy public transportation network
•Possibility to build up a new team and new processes
•Working in an international environment with great career opportunities
•Working in a place where new ideas and process improvement are always appreciated
•Chance to work and live in one of the most exciting, vibrating and sunny cities of Europe
Transcom Worldwide is a global specialist in customer service and customer satisfaction. We provide solutions for customer service, sales and technical support through our extensive network of 52 contact centers in 21 countries. Transcom Europe is located in almost all European countries. We provide customer service handled by Scandinavian languages in Sweden, Latvia and Portugal.