Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Representative in Riga
Are you our next Customer Service Representative in our central office in Riga?
Are you ready to make the most exciting step in your career and life? Do you want to experience a city considered a cultural center, known for its art nouveau architecture and great night life? Are you passionate and eager to provide the best possible customer service experience and want to work for an outstanding multinational company? Then we are looking for YOU!
As our employee you will work as an inbound Customer Service Representative and provide a diverse range of customer services. Your responsibility is to handle the incoming calls, emails and online chat messages. The service you deliver is of high quality, competent and with accurate and effective information.
We give you a flying start, followed by training, coaching and skills development. Do you have the will and the driving force to learn, we give you the prerequisites for becoming a star in customer service!
Personality is more important than previous experience. Because you work in an international company with various cultures and languages, it’s obtain that you speak and write both the Norwegian and English language fluently. We also have as a requirement that you have completed Secondary Education.
We at Transcom Riga are looking for you who are passionate for excellent customer service, thinks it is fun helping others, are a problem solver and most important of all: Eager to learn!
What’s in it for you?!
- Fixed salary, along with a competitive bonus package, health care contributions and more!
- Fully paid hotel your first 30 days!
- Internal fully paid training and career opportunities.
- Work experience in international company and multilingual team
- Professional coaching and excellent experience in customer care
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, team work
- Flexible working schedule
- Benefits – team-building activities, taxi services, free gym etc.
- Chance to work and live in one of the most exciting, vibrating and sensational cities of Europe!
Transcom is a global specialist in customer service and customer satisfaction. We provide customer service, sales and technical support solutions through our extensive network of 52 working centers in 21 countries. In addition to an employment, we offer you a paid training that you will benefit from during the time with us, the opportunity to develop in your role and the chance to work in a forward-thinking and innovative company with amazing colleagues.
Are you ready to make the most exciting step in your life and move abroad? We are looking forward to meet you!
And do you have questions or do you want to know more? I’m looking forward to talk to you. You can reach me by using this e-mail address: email@example.com