Team Leader for Spanish language
● Minimum education: secondary school
● Spanish: Fluency in Spanish language (native speaker)
● English: B1/B2 level
● Good communication techniques, organizational skills and pleasant
● Proficiency in MS Office package
The Team Leader (TL) is responsible to maintain and manage a stable team effectively to support the development of the competencies of his/her Customer Service Representatives (CSRs), in order to ensure excellent product knowledge
● Create a friendly work environment and promote the initiative with an open atmosphere.
● Motivate, coach and develop CSRs on an individual basis.
● Monitor the performance of tasks and operational objectives established for CSRs and the entire team.
● Perform periodic quality evaluations with agents.
WHAT WE OFFER
● Competitive employment conditions
● Opportunity to use foreign languages
● Providing services for a highly professional international company
● Personal, professional development and career opportunity
● Supportive and friendly team-spirit environment
● Regular motivational competitions and bonding events
● For success in this job, social and communication skills are needed.
● You are passionate about helping customers to solve their questions and
● You have the ability to keep a positive attitude under pressure.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com