Location: Croatia, Zagreb
Job category: Information Technology (IT)
Welcome to Transcom’s Data analyst description page!
Since you have made it this far, we are happy to share some information about our great company and our amazing Tech Hub!
We are a global network of 28,000 local specialists, across 25 countries, passionate about providing outstanding customer experiences.
Given over 200 clients we support worldwide, we have opened our specialized Tech Hub in Croatia and Philippines, with other remote Techies working in other locations. A collective of amazing people who brainstorm, learn, teach, support each other, find solutions, eat, drink and party together! In Croatia we have grown to 70 employees in just 2 years and we keep growing (try and stop us!). With several product houses, we offer full support to both our clients and our employees, helping them grow and learn and to never have a reason to leave.
What’s in it for YOU!
A global role that puts you in an important part of our digital delivery
Working on applications with some of them having 20k+ users
Career opportunities - growth within the company, both horizontal and vertical
Personal and professional development: conferences, training, and coaching on the job
Winning atmosphere and supportive team - we strive for collaborative, informal vibes with a focus on getting things done
Opportunity to be innovative and pitch your own ideas
Education budget designated to each department
Multicultural communication and best practice sharing
Hybrid work location (Zagreb office + home office )
Christmas bonus (subject to the budget) and Easter bonus
A minimum of 23 vacation days (growing with tenure and parent status)
A free parking space
100% covered Multisport card or Moontop benefit system
Additional health insurance
Great, now that we got you excited and interested in our company, our values and our Tech Hub, it is time to get to all the position details, something we are sure you are curious about.
Join us as a Data analyst!
The Data Analyst needs to learn and understand the BI ecosystem and its components and must be able to translate business requirements into functional designs in accordance with Transcom’s BI strategy. The Data Analyst is a bridge between Transcom’s operational departments, Business Support Teams and the BI development team, has the role of documenting end users requirements and the design processes and solutions
satisfying the business needs.The Data Analyst must have the ability to understand the viewpoints and needs of both the business and development teams and must ensure smooth and documented communication. The Data Analyst shall gain knowledge on the available platforms over time and should help the business and development team select and design the optimal solution considering the process, available platforms and associated costs.
Understand business needs in-depth and have extensive knowledge about source systems used by Transcom
● Gather, analyse and clarify requirements, obtain needed approvals from requestors
● Design and document the related functional requirements
● Participate in designing of final solutions
● Independently creating backend in cases where data engineers are not required
● Always look for efficiency improvements and potential cost savings
● Track and manage change requests during and after the implementation
● Participate in pre-UAT and UAT testing
● Act as interface between client, business and technical teams, ensure organised and smooth communication
● Prioritisation and delivery respecting project timelines
● Capability of reviewing data, identifying key insights to business and providing inputs to solve problems
● Ability to communicate results and present insights to broader audiences, independently on their level within the
● Responsible for analysing data using statistical techniques and working closely with data engineers to implement
and maintain databases
What we are looking for:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related tech field
● Analytical and process-driven mindset
● Desire to improve our processes and inspire our business
● Detailed-oriented and able to produce high-quality documentation
● Excellent communication skills and a team player attitude
● Ability to work in a geographically and culturally diverse environment
● Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
● Ability to travel and occasionally work outside office hours
● 3+ years of experience with BI reporting tools, such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
● SQL knowledge
● Experience with cloud environment is a plus
● Understanding architecture of complex DWH systems
● B2/C1 level of knowledge of the English language
What Life at Transcom is like!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media etc. We are 30,000 customer experience specialists at 69 offices across 26 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals. At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today, and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care, and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
At Transcom, we follow our Values to a T, we live them, we breathe them, it is what we base our day to day work life on (and it is not just an empty promise, ask anyone).
We’re here to support
We keep our promises
We come as we are
We’re team players
We’re lifelong learners
We’re sure you loved everything you’ve read and heard, and would definitely love to learn more. In that case, apply, come talk to us, we are an open book. You will get all the nitty-gritty details, no hidden agendas, no false promises. What you hear/see, is what you get.
We would love to meet and talk to you! And hopefully soon say: “Welcome to Transcom!”
Share this job